Friday, June 1, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

Here are just a few gems from our photo shoot with Kathi Knowels. She did a great job! Especially when you consider the super bright sunshine and the ten-month-old baby who only smiled when he was eating a clump of dirt or when someone was dancing around like a lunatic.

Warning: There are twenty pictures below. If you make it through them all, let me know if you have a favorite.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


Congratulations! You made it to the end!



6 comments:

  1. I love 'em all, but especially 2, 9, 14, and 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 2, 12, and 19! They all turned out so great! I love your chunka baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 6 would have to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I scrolled through the pictures I kept thinking, "oooh number 7, no wait number 8, no number 9", and so on until my actual favorite which ended up being number 20. You have a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. numero 1, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 20 are my favs, but oh my goodness they are all adorable. You really can't go wrong when your family is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8, 12 and 20(most of all) They all turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete