Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Hair Cut

When my mom said Paul's hair reminded her of Nicholas Cage, I knew it was time to give Paul a hair cut.  So, we decided to do it for Family Home Evening on April 1st (no joke ;) and get his adorable dignity back once and for all. 

Here are some before pictures.
Paul didn't seem too happy about the sound of clippers at a distance, let alone on his head.  So we just sat him in his high chair in the middle of the kitchen and I clipped away with scissors.

I was afraid of that. I thought for certain that me using scissors to trim a wiggly 21-month-old's hair would = a very bad haircut.

 As Paul watched chunks of hair fall down around his face he said,

"It's raining!"




And here is the finished product.

 Although it is shorter than I wanted and a bit choppy looking, I think it turned out alright
.
Here's a random video of Paul. I'm testing out my video-adding skills since I haven't been able to for months. Enjoy! (hopefully)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, what a careless comment can do. He looks adorable, as always and you did a fine job.

    ReplyDelete