Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Break - Part 1

Okay okay, I give in. I'll post about our Christmas break. It just feels like trying to blog about the wonderful adventures of Christmas family fun will simply be overwhelming, and it is, but it must be done!!! So I'll do it in two parts. This blog post will be about the time we spent with my side of the family.

Are you ready for this? Here we go!


That's Paul reveling the glory of Christmas. ^

My lovely sisters Rachel, Reana, Railee, (and I'm sure Risa was there), as well as my brother, Ryan, and his wife Rachel all came home for Christmas! Reana's fiance, Sean, and Rachel's boyfriend, Chad, also stayed for a few short days. (Blair, Paul and I didn't have to travel because we were the good children who didn't move far away. Go us! Hint hint to any family members who might possibly be reading this.)

We just happened to be romping through nature, as we usually do, when somebody with a camera spotted our beauty and tried to capture our amazingness with pictures.

At first, we were bashful...


...but we soon complied and gathered our good-looking faces into a gorgeous clump.


We didn't spend all our time dodging awestruck photographers in parks. We did a lot of relaxing and soaking up of family love. Paul loved all the extra special, auntly attention!

Hangin' out with aunt Rachel:


Paul is a wiz at typing on keyboards. He tried to correct aunt Railee's technique.


Here we see Aunt Railee and Paul having secret bonding time. What are they talking about?




Well.... that's it, I guess. I hope you weren't expecting a long, detailed description of how we spent every day together, because I'm just too lazy for that. I wish I had taken more pictures with other family members in them, but that will have to wait 'til next year.

Stay tuned for the second half!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing everyone was so fun! I'm kind of sad I won't be there next year.

    ReplyDelete